Winnetka Public Schools Foundation
WPSF Special Event: Speakers and Panel Discussion
On Thursday, March 20, from 7:00-8:30 pm at The Skokie School, WPSF presents “Keeping Up With Our Connected Kids: In The Classroom and Beyond.” Three experts will present information about iPads in school, Internet safety, and more, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session. The speakers are:
- Marje Monroe (expert on Internet safety)
- Charlene Chausis (expert on the digital classroom)
- Scott Meech (executive at Apple, Inc.)
Click here for more details about this event and about the three presenters. We hope you will join us!
Foundation Fest: Thank You
Thank you to all the District 36 staff, parents, students, and community members who joined us on Tuesday, March 4 for Foundation Fest at Crow Island School. Please check back soon for photos of this great event!
The Foundation wishes to express special thanks to these businesses for their support of Foundation Fest:
The WPSF extends its sincere thanks to all who supported the Foundation, and the students and teachers of Winnetka District 36, during the Phone-A-Thon on February 9 and 10.
- If you made a pledge and would like to make your donation online, please click the yellow "Donate Now" button at the top of this screen.
- To mail a check, or for information about other donation options, please click here.
If you missed the call, it’s not too late to donate—we welcome your donation and your support!
We thank the following local businesses and organizations for their support of the Phone-A-Thon and the Winnetka Public Schools Foundation:
- The Grand Food Center
- The Book Stall
- The Winnetka Public Library
- The Village Toy Shop
- Coldwell Banker - Winnetka office
- The Winnetka Community House
"The Foundation is an indispensable extension of District 36, providing critical professional development to our staff and extensive enrichment and innovation opportunities for our students. While the District is able to cover all the basics, the Foundation allows us to dream bigger and achieve so much more!”